OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




11 August 2010

Pretty Vacant

You know them, you love them, you wanted to be like them... Yes, the Sex Pistols and the punk life of 1977. Rotten and Vicious are The Punk itself for me, everything what I want to remember from my teenage years, and everything what I call icon. Here are some stills from the The Filth and the Fury dvd. Enjoy and be excited because this was part 1.
Ismered őket, imádtad őket, olyan akartál lenni, mint ők... Igen, a Sex Pistols és a punk élet 1977-ből. Rotten és Vicious maga a Punk számomra, és minden, amire tinédzser éveimből emlékezni akarok, és minden, amire azt mondom, ikonikus. Néhány pillanatkép a The Filth and the Fury című dvd-ből. Élvezzétek, és legyetek izgatottak, mert ez még csak az első rész volt.

























The Filth and the Fury is a 2000 rockumentary film about the Sex Pistols directed by Julien Temple.

3 comment(s):

clementinekruczynski said...

ez szuper,nagyon tetszik*.*

Karencilla said...

love your blog!

*Laura Pereira said...

hey!
such a nice blog, I'll totally follow it!
this post reminded me of my time NY in the Chelsea Hotel ;)
greetings from Brazil!