OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




26 August 2010

Where is the mirage?

Hussein Chalayan's Fall collections. (Under the pictures there're the years and the link for the collection.)
Hussein Chalayan Őszi kollekciói.(A képek alatt a pontos év és link a teljes kollekcióhoz.)

I don't like it. I swear I tried but something doesn't hold together in this collection. I don't say it's boring but where is the MIRAGE what the glasses promulgate? I don't know. The metal-materials, the nebulas (I'm getting bored of them), the granny housecoats, and grandpa's throw-off camel wore-as-a-raincoat fall jacket do not convince me. I sleep.
Nem szeretem. Esküszöm, hogy igyekeztem, de valahogy nem stimmel valami ezzel a kollekcióval. Nem mondom, hogy unalmas, de hogy a MIRAGE (káprázat), ahogy a szemüvegek hirdetik, vajon hol van, azt nem tudom. A fém-anyagok, csillagködök (amit most már kezdek unni), nagymama otthonkák, és öregapa kiszanált bézs ballonkabátként-hordott őszi dzsekije egyáltalán nem győznek meg. Alszok.

Hussein Chalayan Fall 2010

I cut off the heads, let's see what happens... YES, this is menswear. I've conjectured it well. The XXXL coat (which is my favourite part), the cowboy-style, the fireman's helmet and the male-clog. Conception? I know it was a tribute to McQueen, a road-trip in the USA from Pennsylvania through Utah to the West Coast, and these influences runs on the collection. But the problem is I know it because I've read it not because I've seen it. Max I suspect. And this is scant.
Levágtam a fejeket, nézzük mi történik... IGEN, ez egy férfi kollekció. Jól sejtettem. Az XXXL-es zakó (ami egyébként a kedvenc darabom), a cowboy-sztájl, a tűzoltó sisak és a férfi-klumpa. Koncepció? Tudom, hogy Alexander McQueen-nek tisztelgett, hogy ez egy road-trip az USA-ban Pennsylvanián, Utah-on és a Nyugati Parton keresztül, és hogy ezek a hatások vonulnak végig a kollekción. De az a baj, hogy ezt tudom, mert olvastam, de nem láttam. Maximum sejtettem. És ez kevés.

Hussein Chalayan Fall 2010
At last 2009. Some years ago I saw a Hussein Chalayan collection-piece and I've drove his name home and he lived inside me like a designer who I LOVE even if I saw only three (probably spring) dresses by him. And 2010 came, and finito. After all I'm looking forward the spring shows, I can't be dissapointed.
Végre 2009. Néhány éve láttam néhány Hussein Chalayan darabot, és bevéstem a nevét a kis fej-noteszembe, és úgy élt bennem, mint a tervező, akitől csak ezt a három (valószínűleg tavaszi) ruhát ismerem, de IMÁDOM. És akkor jött 2010, és huss. Ezek után várom a tavaszi bemutatókat, nem csalódhatok.

Hussein Chalayan Fall 2009
On any of his former collections I say in a moment, that's it, this is that Hussein who I wish for. Just don't need to watch the 2010 show again. The Gum vs. Smarties heels, the hold up leatherboots, the neon enamel fetishdresses, the "grey concrete" cuts, ahh yeah, we are home baby.
Bármelyik korábbi kollekciójára rávágom, hogy igen, ez az a Hussein, akire én vágytam. Csak a 2010-est ne kelljen újra látnom. A Gumicukor vs. Smarties magassarkú, a combfixes bőrcsizma, a neon lakk fétisruha, "szürke beton" szabászat, ahh igen, megérkeztünk.

Hussein Chalayan Fall 2009

Hussein Chalayan Fall 2008

Hussein Chalayan Fall 2008
What the dippers, the clones from Star Wars and the red-black stripped Japan samuraj armours are doing on the runway? I don't mind, it's good they are there.
Hogy kerülnek a kifutóra búvárok, klónok a Star wars-ból és fekete-piros csíkos Japán szamuráj vértezet? Mindegy is, jó, hogy ott vannak.

Hussein Chalayan Fall 2007

Hussein Chalayan Fall 2000, 2002 & 2003
Photos from style.com selected and edited by me

0 comment(s):