OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




10 September 2010

I might be a hissy kid, if...


Karl lagerfeld reopens the Chanel butique in Soho, and Chloe Sevigny poses in Miu Miu platforms. Might there be better news than these today? V magazine's New York issue spreads like a wildfire in the online scene with Lady Gaga and Marc Jacobs on its cover. Not matching couples in tipical New York situations. But do I need to see Lady Gaga in the role of my heart's sacrament Statue of Liberty? Well, no, I don't . Don't get me wrong, it's not an another anti-Gaga yammering. I do not attack her, I do not hate her, I listen her, I watch her, and at times I even like her.
Karl Lagerfeld újra megnyita a Chanel butikot a Soho-ban, Chloe Sevigny meg Miu Miu platformban pózol. Hát lehet ezeknél jobb hír mára? A V magazin New York-nak szentelt kiadása futótűzként terjedt az éterben Lady Gagával és Marc Jacobs-szal a címlapon. Össze nem illő párok New York tipikus élethelyzeteiben. De szükségem van-e arra, hogy Lady Gagát nézegessem a szívemben oly megszentségteleníthetetlen Szabadság-szobor szerepében? Hát nem. Félre ne értsetek, nem egy újabb anti-Gaga nyávogás van előkészülőben. Én nem támadom, nem utálom, én meghallgatom, megnézem, és időnként még meg is kedvelem.



La Dolce Vita. Anita Ekberg endeavors to resurrection in the the editorials photographed in Rome by Mariano Vivanco and Alexi Lubomirski. I have no rummer comments, the copying is certified (in this case it's brilliant). The difference is in the bust sizes. (Watch the video.)
La Dolce Vita. Anita Ekberg igyekszik feltámadni a Rómában Mariano Vivanco és Alexi Lubomirski által fotózott editorialokon. Nem is szeretném különösebben ecsetelni, (az ez esetben brilliánsan megvalósított) koppintás elismert. A különbség talán csak a mellméretekben van. (Nézd meg a videót.)



Halle Berry's catwoman would do it better if she chose an outfit like this instead that common lacerated leathertatters. And I please You, if you have a smattering of and want to make me happy, please design me a Bag-Hat. Louis Vuitton. Thank you.
My little brother is listening a kinda funny remix whereby I feel a bit I go mad. This dues to the beginning of New York Fashion Week because like a tigerish shark I bring myself into focus moment after moment on the new collections because I want to report to you about EVERYTHING, I mean really about everything, and this is Maddening. And if it doesn't happen I might be a hissy kid who hasn't got its daily cocoainjection. Agr.
Halle Berry macskanője is jobban tette volna, ha egy ilyen outfitet választ a közönséges szétszabdalt bőrcafatok helyett. És kérlek Titeket, aki ért hozzá és igazán szeretne nekem örömet okozni, kérem tervezzen nekem egy Táska-Kalapot. Louis Vuitton. Köszi.
A testvérem éppen egy elég vicces remixet hallgat, amitől kicsit úgy érzem, megőrültem. Ez persze lehet, hogy annak is köszönhető, hogy elkezdődött a New York-i Divathét, és mint egy vérszomjas cápa pillanatról pillanatra vetem rá magam az új kollekciókra, mert MINDENRŐL be akarok számolni nektek, úgy értem tényleg mindenről, és ez Őrjítő. És ha ez nem fog összejönni egy hisztis kölök leszek, aki nem kapta meg a napi kakaóbeöntését. Agr.


Vogue Nippon Autumn & Winter 2010-2011 Isetan Mania, The reopening of the Chanel boutique in Soho, Kalup Linzy & Chloe Sevigny by Mario Testino for V, The New York Issue, Natasha Poly by Mario Sorrenti for V Magazine #67, Raquel Zimmermann by Mariano Vivanco for Vogue Spain September 2010, Dree Hemingway by Alexi Lubomirski for Harper’s Bazaar US September 2010, Taylor Kraemer by Alexander Neumann for Elle Mexico September 2010, Juliana Imai by Yurenev & McNiel for Harper’s Bazaar en Español

0 comment(s):