OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




07 September 2010

Sour cherry wine


(Dia and myself -on the right- and the mighty sour cherry wine, photo by Slavi)
The Sour Cherry Wine Commando - as Dia and Slavi called us. The mighty sour cherry wine what my boyfriend did this summer was dwindling with jugs, but it's perfect especially with Cola, leastways for me, because I prefer baby-portions nowdays. By the way I got a lot of new vintage and second-hand stuffs, coz my mum has taken me to a treasure-house, and - yes, here's an important announcement - soon there're gona be a new coloumn in the blog: Personal Outfits. The point is I'm going to show you the pieces of my weardrobe on myself, I guess you know what I'm talking about.
Unbelievable but the blog is almost half year old (ok, 2 months still). Then will be a summary and a huge thanks- and gratitudedose giving, further plans, statistics, a big question-answer. And YES, I'm doing the blog still completely alone, and I hate mimics (or who's trying), and yes, soon I expose myself. But now it's fun in this way. By way of introduction if you haven't noticed yet I sorted the blog into coloumns, you can find them in the sidebar.
A Meggyborkommandó - ahogy Dia és Slavi elneveztek minket. A fenséges meggybor, amit a barátom főzött a nyáron, kancsókkal fogyott, de főleg kólával a tökéletes, legalábbis nekem, mert én a bébi-adagokat részesítem előnyben mostanában. Egyébként egy csomó új vintage és second-hand cuccom van, mert anyám elvitt egy kincsesbarangba, és - ja igen, itt egy fontos bejelentés - nemsokára egy új rovattal bővül a blog: Personal Outfits. Nagyjából annyi lesz a lényege, hogy a saját ruhatáramból mutatok be darabokat magamon, nyilván mindenki tudja miről beszélek.
Hihetetlen, de lassan fél éves lesz a blog (igaz, az még 2 hónap). Akkor lesz egy összefoglalás az eddigiekről, egy óriási köszönöm- és hálaadag osztás, további tervek, statisztikák, kérdez-felelek. És IGEN, még mindig teljesen egyedül csinálom a blogot, utálom azokat, akik utánoznak (vagy akarnak), és igen, hamarosan felfedem a személyem. De ez így még izgi. Elöljáróban, ha esetleg nem vetted volna észre, rovatokra bontottam a blogot, amit az oldalhasábban megtalálsz.
Runway Specials
Topic Articles
Inspirations
Personal Outfits
Personal Photographs
What? When? Where?
Under these you can find what designers I've written about in Runway Specials (the list continually flares), and in the Topic Articles part there are the keywords of the topics I've been concered with.
Back to the last week. Let's say, I was on holiday. I was at Kecskemét, Hungary, we were at a house party (actually we did), roasting in the garden, cooking, playing poker, were at a reggae party, and HBO was always on and we were watching 6 and a half movies at a stretch. There was no this sort of rocknroll dance, but there was up and down, fun and laugh. Anyway HBO is crap. I love american and hollywoodian movies but there was not, just these Zs category yuks, but that exerting sort of them. Because we love low standard, too, of course.
Ezek alatt megtalálod, hogy a Runway Special rovatokban eddig milyen tervezőkkel foglalkoztam (a lista folyamatosan bővülni fog), a Topic Articles részben pedig egy felsorolásban ott vannak a témák kulcsszavai, amikkel idáig foglalkoztam.
Vissza az elmúlt hétre. Mondjuk úgy, nyaraltam. Kecskeméten voltam, házibuliztunk (valójában mi csináltuk), sütögettünk, főztünk, pókereztünk, reggae buliban voltunk, a HBO meg ment állandóan és 6 és fél filmet megnéztünk egyhuzamban. Nem volt ilyen rákkenroll densz, de volt fent és lent, meg a móka s kacagás. Egyébként a HBO sz*r lett. Én szeretem az amerikai meg hollywoodi monstrumokat, de még azokból sem volt nagyon, inkább csak sok Zs kategóriás ratyi, de abból is az erőlködős fajta. Mert ugye a gagyit azt szintén szeretjük.
And I saw the Hungarian Champion of Beatbox, Döme and his "teacher", the nice nice Pista to step up together. And I almost started to cry: I left my camera at home. I wanted to take a video. I stood there gaping before the Transformers voices, the hip-hop beats and the proper mouthdrumkits. Uncomprehending. Pf, I promised next time I take my camera with me, and no doubt I upload the videos to youtube right away.
(I have exceeded the monthly bandwidth limit on my Photobucket account, so my images have been temporarily disabled and they will be reactivated on the 13th of september. I love Photobucket.)
(My second day on the diet, well - cocoadiet. The recipe: if you are really hungry, drink a cup of cocoa.)
Láttam viszont az Országos Magyar Bajnok Beatboxost, Dömét és a "tanárát" kedves Pistát együtt fellépni. És majdnem elsírtam magam: otthon hagytam a fényképezőm. Videózni akartam. Álltam tátott szájjal bámulva a Transformers hangok, hip-hop taktusok meg komplett szájdobfelszerelések előtt. Felfoghatatlan. Pf, megígértem, hogy legközelebb viszem a kamerát, és nem lesz cicó, azonnal felnyomom a youtube-ra.
(Túlléptem a Photobucket-en a megengedett havi feltöltési limitet, így szeptember 13-ig a régebbi postjaim képei nem jelennek meg, utána helyreáll minden. I love Photobucket.)
(A második napom a diétán, hát - kakaódiéta. A recept: ha már nagyon éhes vagy, igyál egy pohár kakaót.)

The Physiology of Beatboxing, Bildarchiv Preussischer Kulturbesitz

0 comment(s):