OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




08 October 2010

I will live in this house one day

I got a specific enthusiasm on America. I've never been there yet, and I haven't met any real, original american in person. But the other day an american group came to the hotel and they were chatting next to me. I became very excited, my heart was paddling in happiness, and I jumped for joy almost like an easter bunny and I'd have liked to tell hey, guys, here, here, talk to me, please. But no.
That's sure I will live in this house one day.
Van egy nagyon sajátos rajongásom Amerika iránt. Nem jártam még ott, és nem találkoztam még személyesen igazi, original amerikaival. Vagyis múltkor a szállodában jött egy amerikai csoport és mellettem beszélgettek. Nagyon izgatott lettem, tocsogott a szívem a boldogságban, és örömömben legszívesebben úgy ugráltam volna, mint egy húsvéti nyuszi, hogy jaj, fiúk, ide, ide, beszéljetek hozzám, légyszi. De nem.
Tuti, hogy ebben a házban fogok lakni egyszer.




Image hosting by IMGBoot.com

House and flag by Napoleon Habeica - the room, the palm, the pool, the naked girl and the stone via unknown sources because I downloaded them years ago. Sorry.

2 comment(s):

Mia M. said...

come with me to NY next year :)
I LOVE it!

Annamária said...

haha yeah that would be sooo great, my dream city is NY, if I'd have money, I was moving immediately..
why do you go out?where are you from?