OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




11 November 2010

Boys

No more blame I don't care about men's fashion. I do. A bit. Especially if they wear Junya Watanabe, Martens or Ralph Lauren. Monk hair cut? Come on, I have some safety pins sticking-in your ears, you'd love it. Today I saw the new issue of Arena Homme + at the newsagent, I wanted to buy. That's too bad stringency makes you to give up men's fashion. In a way.
Luke wears red seersucker blazer by Hermes; navy cardigan by Polo Ralph Lauren; burgundy print shirt by Junya Watanabe; pale blue shirt by Ralph Lauren; vintage steel-toed Doc Martens by Raf Simons; tartan kilts, stylist's own; PVC trousers commissioned by stylist
Photobucket
Photobucket
Max and Moritz in Arena Homme Plus 29 S/A 2008 Photographed by Juergen Teller, street

0 comment(s):