OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




25 July 2011

Wow, and wow again

You know kids, a lot of times I was thinking about finish blogging because I felt there's not enough reader and view, so it's not worth to spend my time here. And look at this! Every time I got a comment like this, I feel just like hey if I can generate a thought like this out of one and only ONE person, this whole thing makes sense. So YOU my friends, all those who follow me week by week, here's a big thank you, you gave me a lot of power and encouragement to continue not only blogging but creating my further works... career(?). Thank you.
Photobucket
This comment was here.

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

You write wonderfully. The talent between the lines inspires me so very much and I feel very glad that you take my comment as an encouragement! (I don't have an account so I comment as an anonymous, sorry)
Sincerely, the average english-speaking, Icelandic girl and the owner of that comment.

Annamária said...

♥♥