OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




27 August 2011

Daily madness

So, while everyone's at some damn party, getting drunk as a dirty pig and having the Saturday night freaky fun, I'm blogging at home to you my lonely friends. I'm watching tv in the living room, madness(!!) - started to watch Tom Horn with Steve McQueen because I love him and his pretty face, but ehh, he's old here and it's a western. No babies, no way to watch a western tonight. So I started switching channels, and what I just found? The stupefyingly stupid Demolition Man with Sylvester "Foulmouthed Muscleman" Stallone, Wesley "Fucking Yellowhair" Snipes and Sandra "Rambunctious" Bullock... Holy Shit.... what a night! Eating grapes, blogging, watching crap... should open a bottle of red wine. I'm planning to make a film-marathon tonight. Oh, wait a minute!!! Commercials... guess what I've seen? The trailer of The Last Boy Scout... NOOO, I WANT to watch a hardcore Bruce Willis movie RIGHT NOW!!! Have fun kids, have fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My moments of today... exicing, right? Tell me about your night-plans dears!

0 comment(s):