OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




29 August 2011

Me, myself and two little friends

Dear Friends,
I know, some of you may miss my writings, but forbear with me please, because I'm working so hard on my book. There's less then 4 weeks until we're going to move to London and I want to completely finish it before we go. So, that's the reason I can't really write here these days.... all my thoughts are on the book. Thank you for being here henceforward, write to me and give me courage... I need incentive!
By the way, let me introduce you my two new little friends. Some weeks ago I went to a tattoo salon to pierce my ear. I was more worried about the guys - I've never been in a tattoo salon before - than the actual pain... don't say it was fun, but I stood the pain with decorum so I'm kinda proud of myself. Really.
Kisses.
Photobucket

Joe Walsh: Rocky Mountain Way

0 comment(s):