OUI, MADEMOISELLE

Written by Annamária ©

OUI, MADEMOISELLE 2010-2014 · SELFKATALOG 2012-2017




02 September 2011

Film of the Week: My Cousin Vinny

My Cousin Vinny (dir. Jonathan Lynn, 1992)
With Joe Pesci, Marisa Tomei, Ralph Macchio, Mitchell Whitfield.
So, I've watched this film a few weeks ago and I just loved it. Not for the story, it's a bit simp - rather for its style and cast. Marisa Tomei is simply gorgeous, and we all know Joe Pesci is the one to get involved in some scoundrelism with since Home Alone. And we all wish to have a golden tooth since he had, ha ha. This movie has style in outfits and in places, too. I love this kind of America, a small town and two outsiders. I loved the milieu, smells like Cookie's Fortune or Drowning Mona. Wow, I love, love and love it! I'd like to get married to the aurae of archetypal american small towns.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comment(s):